Friday 26 August 2011

Make kitten heels history.

I know this might be a strange thing to feel this passionate about, but I absolutely hate kitten heels. Loathe them. And I know i’m not alone. Facebook group: ‘Kitten heels make me sick’. 58, 696 people like this. They’re one of the most pointless things to come out of fashion. Except maybe shutter shades. Either wear flats, or man up and wear actual heels, don’t just hover around 5cm off the ground. They remind me of those creepy little beauty pageant kids clacking about in their Fisher Price My-First-Heels. I've heard rumours that they're suddenly stylish again. Why they keep resurfacing like fashion’s very own poltergeist is beyond me, but I for one will not be rushing out to join the kitten clan any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment